Miller DuraFlex Python Harnesses
Miller DuraFlex Python™ Harnesses
WITH HIGH-STRENGTH ABRASION-RESISTANT WEBBING
DuraFlex Python™ Harnesses feature cushioned tubular webbing in the shoulder straps to minimize possible discomfort around the neck and shoulders when required to wear a tool belt.
Easy To Fit
Fully-adjustable harness design, along with the stretchable webbing, ensures proper fit without sacrificing comfort.
Comfortable & Durable
Tubular, high-strength, abrasion-resistant webbing with high-density, water-repellant foam features contoured edges to improve comfort.
- Lanyard ring allows user to attach the lanyard when not in use, minimizing hazards associated with the lanyard hanging freely
- Extra lanyard ring available on non-front D-ring harnesses for attaching two-legged lanyards
Strength and Flexibility
- Sub-pelvic strap distributes weight for added support after a fall
- Forged steel back D-ring for maximum strength and dependability
- Comfort-Touch Back D-Ring Pad is soft and flexible for added comfort
- Solid color leg straps help the wearer orient the harness for ease of donning
- Fall indicator/warning flag deploys in the event of a fall to indicate that the harness should be removed from service